Does your company have requirements for prepress equipment that can handle large volumes of heavy blanks efficiently, safely and accurately? Handling Specialty has long been considered the premier supplier of custom engineered lifting equipment for blank destacking applications to the automotive metalforming industry.
Handling Specialty custom engineered and manufactured feed positioning tables for pre-press automation which were used for the precise and controlled stacking and transferring of steel sheeting. Mechanically-encoded to a system PLC, the lifts automatically engage to the correct elevation of the pass line, which results in fine increments of adjustment and high reliability for repeat performance. Level lifting is ensured by the tables’ unique CAM design and mechanically-synchronised drive-train. Whether lifting in a loaded or unloaded condition, quality performance is maintained and further enhanced because of the system’s inherent self-locking ability. The tables’ performance was matched equally to that of their craftsmanship. An extensive manufacturing effort included gang welding and the drilling of all scissor sets. This guaranteed design geometry and a true, level lift platform throughout the equipment’s range of travel.
- Custom, heavy duty scissor lift application
- Tandem custom, heavy duty scissor lifts for continuous feeding of automotive stamping press
- Mechanically-encoded to a system PLC, the lifts automatically engage to the correct elevation of the pass line
- Lifts and lowers in fine increments of adjustment
- High reliability for repeat performance
- Level lifting is ensured by the tables’ unique CAM design and mechanically-synchronised drive-train
- Carts’ inherent self-locking ability ensures 100% safety whether rising or lowering, loaded or unloaded
For more information on the Automotive Stamping Line Lifts or other solutions