Impressed with the level of communication between teams during this project. Project management and delivery met all of the requirements expected by the team and we will definitely work with Handling Specialty in the future.Allen Kettle - Tradewood Industries
Love the Handling Specialty team and quality of workChris Larson - JOHNSON EQUIP CO.
Imagine the freedom of having your own forklift shop inside your warehouse or factory setting. Planned maintenance can happen on-site along with any repairs or tune-ups. This keeps the forklift on-site and saves you the hassle of having the fork truck removed from your facility and carted off to the dealership for simple repair. Downtime is reduced and efficiency increased.
- Factory tested to 110% capacity
- Mechanical automatic- safety locks every 1 3/4"(44 mm)
- Durable material offers extended hose life Toe guard
- Reduced service time per truck
- Reduced down-time
- Lift travels 72" (1829 mm)in 60 seconds
- Maintenance free bearings, no greasing
- Full one year warranty
- Minimal installation - plug in and go
- Portable - relocate lift quickly and easily
- In stock for fast delivery
- Onboard HPU ensures cord free work area