On-site tech support was great. Overall very pleased with this project from start to finish. All requirements achieved - very pleased with quality.Erick Swanson - HENSEL PHELPS CONSTRUCTION CO.
Very pleased with our technical support during installation.David Simon - SOLAR TURRBINES Inc.
I have honestly never dealt with a supplier more professional and more dedicated. Even with all the changes we asked, you managed to deliver the finished product a week ahead of schedule, and in the near future, we might get more of these platforms.Christophe Malek - Siemens
Why choose a Head stock/Tail stock over a Rotator?
- A rotator only spins about the vertical axis. A rotator provides NO access to the bottom or fixtured side of the part.
- Rotating about the horizontal axis – coupled with a custom fixture design – a HS-TS provides clear access to the top, bottom, front and back of the part.
- In a welding application, welds are presented to the operator with optimal weld positioning, torch access, torch angles and resulting in improved quality.
- A rotator will not provide the same flexibility. Vertical welds will always be vertical welds on a rotator while a HS-TS will translate vertical position welds to an optimal flat or horizontal position.
- In an all applications [inspection, assembly, cleaning, etc] the part is rotated into the worker envelope, reducing ergonomic concerns, increasing productivity and up-time
• Heavy Welding Industry
• Robotic Welding, cutting and Assembly
• Production Welding
• Laser Applications [Welding, Cutting]
• Component Assembly
Download a copy of our HSTS positioner brochure.