Very satisfied and great communication displayed by Handling Specialty.Steven Livengood - GE Transportation
Great to see our equipment in production and making its way through the process… Impressive work going onAndy Scrafford PMP Deputy Project Director - Bird Kiewit
Impressed with the level of communication between teams during this project. Project management and delivery met all of the requirements expected by the team and we will definitely work with Handling Specialty in the future.Allen Kettle - Tradewood Industries
Why choose a Head stock/Tail stock over a Rotator?
- A rotator only spins about the vertical axis. A rotator provides NO access to the bottom or fixtured side of the part.
- Rotating about the horizontal axis – coupled with a custom fixture design – a HS-TS provides clear access to the top, bottom, front and back of the part.
- In a welding application, welds are presented to the operator with optimal weld positioning, torch access, torch angles and resulting in improved quality.
- A rotator will not provide the same flexibility. Vertical welds will always be vertical welds on a rotator while a HS-TS will translate vertical position welds to an optimal flat or horizontal position.
- In an all applications [inspection, assembly, cleaning, etc] the part is rotated into the worker envelope, reducing ergonomic concerns, increasing productivity and up-time
• Heavy Welding Industry
• Robotic Welding, cutting and Assembly
• Production Welding
• Laser Applications [Welding, Cutting]
• Component Assembly
Download a copy of our HSTS positioner brochure.